27 March 2015



1.08 Tips #2 – Getting to Know Your Cookware



I hope you’re enjoying the recipes so far, but alas the time has come once again for some more unsolicited advice.

To make good food you need to have cookware you can trust to do the job. Whether it be frying, stewing, baking etc. each pot and pan has its own role in the kitchen, and using the right cookware should ensure the best result. I will share my thoughts on what I consider to be the ideal cookware that each kitchen should have.

If you feel that you can sit this one out, I will be back with another recipe next week. For everyone else, please watch the video at https://youtu.be/lko6QyV4Kh8.

If anyone would like to share their own tips, or even if you just have a question, please do not hesitate to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment