25 March 2016

4.09 Spotlight #4: Olive Oil




I hope you’re enjoying the recipes so far, but this week I'm doing another (unsolicited) Spotlight video.

Most people who cook have a specific ingredient that they absolutely cannot do without, and mine just happens to be olive oil. In this video I'll discuss the different varieties, how they're made, and when each one should be used. Plus, there is a BONUS recipe for my Rocket Pesto Pasta!

If you feel that you can sit this one out, I will be back with another recipe next week. For everyone else, please watch the video at https://youtu.be/l_am_6DsWlI.

If anyone would like to share their own tips, or even if you just have a question, please do not hesitate to email me.

I'm also still taking recipe requests for the rest of the season, so let me know if there's something you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment