20 February 2016

4.04 Tips #7: Top 10 Kitchen Tricks & Hacks



I hope you’re enjoying the recipes so far, but this week I'm doing another Tips video (even though nobody asked me to).

Most people who enjoy cooking have their own little tips and practices that they use around the kitchen, and I'm no different. I'll show you the 10 little tricks that I use the most, some of them picked up from others and some of them that I just started using on my own. Plus, there’s a BONUS recipe for some simple Peking Duck Pancakes!

If you feel that you can sit this one out, I will be back with another recipe next week. For everyone else, please watch the video at https://youtu.be/s7fCpuwFiqQ.

If anyone would like to share their own tips, or even if you just have a question, please do not hesitate to email me.

I'm also still taking recipe requests for the rest of the season, so let me know if there's something you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment