27 June 2015


2.04 Spotlight #1: Chilli (a.k.a. Some Like it Hot)



I hope you’re enjoying the recipes so far, but now it’s time for the first of this season’s Spotlights!

This month, I will share my knowledge on chillis, and how to use them. Be it red, green, fresh, dried, preserved or powdered, there is always a time and a place for chilli. I’ll also show you a few ways to preserve fresh chillis at home, which was more fun than it looks. Plus, a BONUS Chile con Carne recipe for those of you who maybe can’t take too much heat!

If you feel that you can sit this one out, I will be back with another recipe next week. For everyone else, please watch the video at https://youtu.be/dWQ7SL_AD3I.

If anyone would like to share their own tips, or even if you just have a question, please do not hesitate to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment